• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Final count - 63

PlymCrazy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:38 PM
Reaction score
Thank you FBBO friends for allowing me the real estate here to post in memory of my dad that passed a few months ago. Many of you were right by my side I felt the whole way through.

I know it hasn’t been easy for some of you to watch the posts go on and on as I’m sure it’s a sensitive subject for some. Lord knows it’s still a struggle for me at times still too.

But I finally made it to posting dad’s last car today. He had (63) of them in total! And I hung dad’s hat up here on the site, just as I said I would when I started. It can be seen on page (8) of dad’s tribute thread.

For all of you who chimed in or just watched as I progressed, THANK YOU!!!

I know topics like this can be awkward to navigate through or around. But all are welcome to add or contribute to dad’s thread at any time going forward. I welcome it.

John S. Rehberg, 8/31/1956 to 9/14/2022, Dad you may be gone but you're always with me...

Auto Transport Service
Back