• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally!!! 71 Sebring Plus

Dave will be glad to hear how happy you are with the car. It is an amazing time capsule! You would be hard pressed to find a more original survivor! The decision to let the car go was not an easy one,he will be happy to hear it has gone to a good home.

Dave will be glad to hear how happy you are with the car. It is an amazing time capsule! You would be hard pressed to find a more original survivor! The decision to let the car go was not an easy one,he will be happy to hear it has gone to a good home.
Dave is one of my new favorite people, he was honest about the car and helped me get the car on the transport. It really is a very special car!

I LOVE finding them that way.

...and I'm seeing a nice trend of pics in the first post developing.

+1

Dave is one of my new favorite people, he was honest about the car and helped me get the car on the transport. It really is a very special car!

Dave is one of my best friends. I was involved with the car when he bought it. And if he had not found the other 71 Plymouth he would not have let that one go.

Welcome to the SSP club! Nice ride, congratulations, enjoy!

Auto Transport Service
Back