• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally bought a B Body been a long time!

Troy, aka 68 Hemi Charger over on Moparts, has a triple black 70 383 4 speed Road Runner for sale over on Moparts. He is in Houston.

So you found it 25 minutes from your house? Doesn't that figure! I bet you're as happy as a puppy with two peckers, lol

You beat me to it. I saw the price reduction on Craigslist yesterday morning and was about to call. Then the ad was pulled.
Congratulations. Well bought.

Thanks all
It’s far far far from Perfect
But it’s the right color and Engine combo
I bought it to drive as long as I have it
Heck I already drove it more than the last two owners in the last 25 years

I bought it to drive as long as I have it
Buying a car that you can drive, like you and I both did, really helps keep the enthusiasm up. When I change anything on my car I do all I can to do it in systems or geographical groups. That seems to be efficient from a time and cost/benefit perspective, and minimizes down time.
I try to focus on safety and preservation-preservation in that I do things to keep stuff from rusting or failing. Safety is the highest form of preservation because a wrecked car could spell the end.

Cool deal. Another Mopar on the east side...kinda

More pics

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Great car and a great color - congratulations!

That steering wheel needs to go. My friend used a tuff wheel adapter from a 71 and up B body, and put a tuff wheel in his 70 Charger. It looks great!

That steering wheel needs to go. My friend used a tuff wheel adapter from a 71 and up B body, and put a tuff wheel in his 70 Charger. It looks great!
Yes it does I was thinking about going to Tuff wheel Unless I can find a decent standard wheel or wood one

Auto Transport Service
Back