• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally bought a B Body been a long time!

Yeah yeah yeah Richard you always say the right things

Look, everyone here is happy for someone when they get the car that they want. Heck, it took me nearly 5 years to find the right 68 Charger R/T for me. I was looking for a clean solid original car and when I found it, even though it was more than i wanted to pay, I pounced on it. And I'm glad I did. But constantly buying flip-cars and showing them off here to get praise and help is a lot different than finding something you want to keep and fix up. I truly hope that you do find the car you want, but will you? By your own admission, you have been searching for 19 1/2 years and I just can't fathom that something hasn't come up in all these years.

I may have been having a little bit of fun at your expense in the posts above, but enough of posting flip mobiles. :)

AmazingMaleHectorsdolphin-max-1mb.gif

Wow man. That Charger in that condition with those options some people look for for decades, and now we find out you're flipping it?
You're looking for a 70 Roadrunner? 4 speed? Lemon Twist?
Throw in it's a real V-code too!
Here ya go:
20181004_122604.jpg

Oh...it's NOT for sale...
:poke:

And how many years did you search for yours?
6 months maybe. I started looking for a 68-70 Super Bee or R/T Coronet, got drawn to a 70 Roadrunner that was reasonably priced, but it went up way too high on auction. That refocused my attention to the 69-70 Roadrunner. My best friend bought a 70 Roadrunner from a guy I knew from the "street scene" in the late 70s, and that was back in 79-80. My first exposure to Mopar, and the induction into the Mopar family came in 69 with my parents purchase of a new 1969 base auto 383 Roadrunner.
So once I turned my attention to the Roadrunner, 70 preferred, I came across an ad for my car, a V-Code but had a 71 440 6bbl. They were asking $59k but to my surprise I was able to buy it in the low $4X,*** range. I've put $10k in it at least.
Voila!

Auto Transport Service
Back