• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Find of the century... '69 Charger - HEMI 4-spd - 15 miles

Because they made a **** load of F'ing green on green on green damn cars back in the 60's when that puke color was on everything. Refrigerators, ovens, sinks, toilets, tile, etc. Does nothing for that car. I don't care how good the paint job is.

And and dish caps,,,,AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!:wtf:

These two things make the car even more desirable to me....:D

Colour is good: Detailing is a joke for the price they are asking.

Because they made a **** load of F'ing green on green on green damn cars back in the 60's when that puke color was on everything. Refrigerators, ovens, sinks, toilets, tile, etc. Does nothing for that car. I don't care how good the paint job is.
I agree, I don't care for the green ones. Sorry guys, I'd rather have my red and black Charger than this Hemi...

Nice Charger but, too much green and too high of asking price. They could get the price but, I don't know. The mileage is probably 15 since restoration. That's one thing that drives me nuts about these places is touting low mileage when in reality the odometer could of been rolled over once or twice in it's younger years unless proven.

The point of making a concourse restoration is to make it better than factory

No, the point of a concourse restoration is defined by the word "restoration".
OEM. Exactly as it would be as it left the assembly line.
Any skilled shop can improve on what was built by the factory mass production facility.
It takes MORE skill to do an imperfect paint job that matches the factory style because you can't sand and buff out the runs, dirt, bugs or anything that might land in the wet paint.

"
The definition of “concours”
From the Dictionary,

an exhibition or contest, esp. a parade of vintage or classic motor vehicles in which prizes are awarded for those in the best original condition.

From the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance web site,

To contend in the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, an automobile must be a well preserved or accurately restored vehicle

Concours quality restoration
When an auction company, or other sales person, describes a car as “concours quality restoration” or “restored to concours standards” this should mean that not only is everything shiny and in excellent condition but it is restored accurately, or as close to the way the original creator intended as possible.

Last edited:
moms Charger.jpg

That's exactly how my parents ordered their 70 Charger R/T SE brand new. F8 green paint, green interior and a green vinyl top. It was very popular back in that era. I told my stepfather that he should have ordered it like the orange one that was on the lot next to it. He said something that would not be politically correct about who would drive the orange Charger R/T.

Last edited:
Hey now, green-haters...c'mon.

Mom with my '70 500, in July '21:

0711211805b_HDR~2.jpg

And with HER 70 500 in January 71

charger mom 2.jpeg

charger mom.jpeg

Hers was f8 dark green, mines f4 light green, but other than that they're pretty identical.

And ALL GREEN :thumbsup:

Hey hey now, that will be enough of that kind of talk!

I knew someone would get bent out of shape! Sorry, charger vert, I saw one in person at a show and think it's...not my favorite color for this car. It's a big car and that's a lot of white - I'm racist you know, and it's reflective quality flattens the beautiful body panels.

Hers was f8 dark green, mines f4 light green, but other than that they're pretty identical.

Your mom was cool to have that car! My mom had a refrigerator that color. F4 green is kind of nice and works well with the contrasting black items.

That coat she's wearing looks familiar. I think my mom made a coat just like that!

Pictures should have been taken outdoors with natural lighting instead of indoors with florescent lighting.

Triple pickle with a 426 Hemi. A sleeper!

Auto Transport Service
Back