• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Find this guy!!

I believe that the family has been shown the body cam and dash cam videos of the incident - the daughter has not said a word after her initial "it was a book he was reading" statement . . . I think the family knows what happened . . . there is on ongoing investigation going on - the police can not release the videos at this time . . .

It's really sad that all this is happening so close to home . . . and right now, I am very thankful that I have my second amendment right to bear arms, and have a means to protect myself ( and my family ) if this mess is not contained in the city and expands out . . .

The rioters were heard yelling - "let's take this out to the 'burbs" . . . and we have been warned to beware of several location . . .

That's scary . . .

They've been yelling that at several of the more recent cities with riots.

Conv67, I also am sorry this is happening so close to your home, but really sorry it is happening in America at all. This is what we get for 7.5 years of weakening the police under the Obama administration. I am sorry that Mr. Scott had to be shot, but what are officers supposed to do when a person will not obey commands to drop a gun? The officers have a right to go home at the end of their shift and they cannot afford to be nice when deadly weapons are involved. Just do this search in any search engine and ask for video results, the number of items returned is astounding. "Police shot when responding to a call". I am surmising that Mr. Scott did not want to go back to prison and committed suicide by cop. Like I say, I am surmising, I do not know that for a fact. But his death has already resulted in several nights of riots to include looting and property damage, and I SURMISE that the family will get some kind of "settlement" from the city like the last "pillar of society did in Baltimore (a cool 5 mil). These rioting animals are going too far and at some point, there will be a terrible backlash. Until that happens, we can just expect more of this animalistic behavior, so get used to it.

I agree Bart . . . they bring the actions on themselves by not doing what they're told - if I had (3) cops pointing a gun at me and was told to stop , I would not be reaching in the window of my vehicle ( what do you think the cops will think I was doing ? ) . . .

Or if I was told to drop a gun ( first - why, in my mind, would I be holding a gun in the presence of police is beyond me ! )

Be accountable for your action, have ownership for what you did, stop blaming the results on everyone else, and maybe things will change . . .

"Pillars of the community" . . . that's right, because he's "holding everybody up" ( with his book ) . . .

Sheesh . . .

Last edited:
"lets take this out to the burbs" Yeah. Well F them. First of all they'll have to rent busses because there to lazzy to walk. Second don't worry it wont happen because there is no reason to happen. Now I'm reading the guy had a ankle holster. His wife had to know he had a gun when it was crystal clear he was breaking the law carrying one. Now he may because of his disability may have be disorientated and didn't know what was going on, but because of this alleged brain injury especially he should not have been carrying. His family had to know and that makes them just as responsible for his death.
Thats the problem in this country,lack of responsibility. His wife knew her husband was a convicted felon,knew what would happen had he got carrying. Knew he had a brain injury and don't tell me she didn't know again he had a handgun. The guys prints were all over the gun found at the scene. Case closed.

What of the lying family? Charges should be filed against them, won't happen though. Accountability doesn't apply to minorities, politicians or the news media. Only to working middle class white people

What of the lying family? Charges should be filed against them, won't happen though. Accountability doesn't apply to minorities, politicians or the news media. Only to working middle class white people
Middle calls white folks?
Don't forget, we're "deplorables".

Auto Transport Service
Back