• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Find this guy!!

Well,everyone better get ready. That idiot some call a President is going to bring in 100,000 more before he leaves office.

Well,everyone better get ready. That idiot some call a President is going to bring in 100,000 more before he leaves office.
You got that right! Give them a green card,food stamps,place to live,laws to protect anyone discriminating against them,jobs. Then a few maybe more maybe less will go out buy a gun,thank you NRA and murder some more Americans in the name of there god. Welcome to the new land of the free

You got that right! Give them a green card,food stamps,place to live,laws to protect anyone discriminating against them,jobs. Then a few maybe more maybe less will go out buy a gun,thank you NRA and murder some more Americans in the name of there god. Welcome to the new land of the free
I think you only need to look to Europe to see what happens with that mindset.

Why should they be "given" anything ? Oh, so, it's the NRA's fault ? I didn't know they manufacture pressure cookers.

Dammit Steve!!! I thought you were turning over a new stone for a second there before the NRA comment. I feel for you guys with all of the attacks that you've endured, it's sad that your politicians handicap your state like they do.

Pressure cooker regestration? Make the people that manufacture them responsible. Make the stores that sell them responsible? Would be simpler to make the a hole whom brought them here responsible.

Handicap bullshit. Turning over a new stone? What the hell does that mean? What i said sums up whats going on right now in this country including Muslims that hate Americans being able to buy any firearm they want and kill us. Thats what you support.

Handicap bullshit. Turning over a new stone? What the hell does that mean? What i said sums up whats going on right now in this country including Muslims that hate Americans being able to buy any firearm they want and kill us. Thats what you support.
SO we should outlaw guns because some asshole Muslim got his hands on one? How bout we outlaw trucks because some asshole Muslim drove one into a crowd. How bout we outlaw pressure cookers for the same reason? Never let a crisis go to waste. Any excuse to get our guns. Good luck trying to get mine..
BTW it's way easier and cheaper to get guns on the black market. So outlawing them only means that villains will have them..
The terrorist attack in Minnesota, was thwarted by an armed bystander who just happened to work occasionally for a nearby police department.
How in the hell do you honestly blame the NBA for stupid for the actions of asshole Muslims?
IRA, Mexican drug cartels, Russian Organized crime, biker gangs. All of these are groups with a handle in the US. that can readily get a firearm to anybody willing to pay a few hundred dollars. And you want to disarm law abiding citizens and disband the organization that keeps megalomaniac presidents from doing away with the 2nd amendment.
For the record I totally agreed with everything you said, right up to blaming the NRA.

Same worn out bullshit argument. Disarm law abiding citizens? Never said that but of course you cant make a sensible rebuttal so here we go again.... So you tell me how terrorist immigrants are getting there hands on firearms and using them to kill Americans? In certain parts of New Jersey its very easy to buy a handgun or long rifle,don't listen to the BS anybody tells you. So the guy has no felony record and he's good to go. Thats what you support and people that think like you. Im saying keep firearms out of the hands of non citizens and the NRA is against that. So any Muslim that has no felony record and has a green card can buy whatever he chooses and kill Americans. No president is going to do away with the second amendment period

Auto Transport Service
Back