• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Find this guy!!

I heard someone a day or two ago explain the MO of immigrant Muslims. He said that the older immigrants are happy to be here and they remember the crappy place they came from so they love being here. Their kids on the other hand don't have clear or any memories of the crappy place their parents came from, so they romanticize that it is better then the US. So they buy the online BS from radicals to then self radicalize and then they go on a rampage here as a protest.

I don't know any of this first hand, but it kind of sounds like it makes sense.

Makes total sense to me, especially as to why we are seeing all the violence come from the second-generation shitheads.

Didn't notice what race the intruders were. The intruder who died must have been white, otherwise this gal would have been charged with murder and people (I mean thugs) would be rioting demanding justice
I think the thugs were mixed in race, it was hard to tell....but it is a whole different story when the guy who was killed was in your house without authorization. Even a BLM idiot would probably agree that you have the right to defend your home/family. It also looked to me like some or all the thugs were armed too.

Let me know what gun shop you go to. Im going to contact that place and ask for a commission LOL
Steve I have been going to gun stores since I was a kid. When my father took me out hunting along with my grandfather. We are not going to seek your approval to own or use guns. Most people hear are always defending their gun rights with liberals. I take a different stance. I tell liberals to do what you like for yourselves but as far as me go to hell! Your not going to interfere with my rights or any gun owners. Anytime your group tries to write laws to limit our rights we immediately stop it in the courts and fight right back! No more mister nice guy when you infringe on our rights!

I think the thugs were mixed in race, it was hard to tell....but it is a whole different story when the guy who was killed was in your house without authorization. Even a BLM idiot would probably agree that you have the right to defend your home/family. It also looked to me like some or all the thugs were armed too.
I know the county sheriff and his understaffed deputies. I was told that if you must shoot somebody. The closer you are to them the better you are as far as charges against you go. If they are in your house even better. However don't ever count out liberal ambulance chasing lawyers. If you are wealthy you will get sued by the perps family most likely..

Wouldn't the world be great without scumbags or libs or BLM douchebags

Steve I have been going to gun stores since I was a kid. When my father took me out hunting along with my grandfather. We are not going to seek your approval to own or use guns. Most people hear are always defending their gun rights with liberals. I take a different stance. I tell liberals to do what you like for yourselves but as far as me go to hell! Your not going to interfere with my rights or any gun owners. Anytime your group tries to write laws to limit our rights we immediately stop it in the courts and fight right back! No more mister nice guy when you infringe on our rights!
Steve, you guys always sound the same with this nonsense. Its like you cant make a reply so we go into this liberal crap,nobody's going to take my gun away. Just the same old same old. I use to hunt also and trap for what its worth. I was also into firearms and if i didn't live were i live i would still be. I don't want to infringe on anyones rights. I just don't want to sell guns to Muslims who obviously aren't going deer hunting.

I heard someone a day or two ago explain the MO of immigrant Muslims. He said that the older immigrants are happy to be here and they remember the crappy place they came from so they love being here. Their kids on the other hand don't have clear or any memories of the crappy place their parents came from, so they romanticize that it is better then the US. So they buy the online BS from radicals to then self radicalize and then they go on a rampage here as a protest.

I don't know any of this first hand, but it kind of sounds like it makes sense.
Sounds reasonable to me also

Sounds reasonable to me also
That's too bad. I've no problem with anybody being here who; works for a living, pays taxes and respects our laws and assimilates... I just can't fathom why these people do those things after we accept them. But perhaps it's time to quit accepting them. To deny them firearms is surely going to lead to accusations of discrimination. We should just do what Trump wants to do. Quit allowing them in altogether

Steve, you guys always sound the same with this nonsense. Its like you cant make a reply so we go into this liberal crap,nobody's going to take my gun away. Just the same old same old. I use to hunt also and trap for what its worth. I was also into firearms and if i didn't live were i live i would still be. I don't want to infringe on anyones rights. I just don't want to sell guns to Muslims who obviously aren't going deer hunting.
Ok I agree with not selling guns to any aliens what so ever even with green cards. The reason your liberal groups will not take our guns is simply because we stand for our rights. This has to be made clear anytime the subject is brought up.

So your worried about them crying about discrimination? Let them start to act like they love this country and want to assimilate. Let them turn in suspected terror suspects amoung there own and then maybe they can earn the right to own and bare arms

Ok I agree with not selling guns to any aliens what so ever even with green cards. The reason your liberal groups will not take our guns is simply because we stand for our rights. This has to be made clear anytime the subject is brought up.
Screenshot_20160923-185823.jpg

I like it. I'm sort of an old-fashioned type. Love my revolvers and 1911s. Probably should look into a good 9mm. Never been able to get past the whole hammer less concept. Prob just need to go shoot one
Then you'd like my compact that I carry, being a 1911 fan also I wanted something similar so I bought a SIG P938. It's a miniaturized version of the 1911 only a 9mm with a hammer and all.... love it. My favorite is my 45 Sprinfield Range Master 1911, mean little booger.

BTW since we mostly agree,this **** going on in NC... The guy had a gun thats a fact,you could clearly hear him being told to drop it and he did not. Police have a right to do what they had to do and I'm sure that was the last thing they wanted was to kill the guy
Now heres the thing. The guy was a convicted felon who guess what he did? He f-ing shot somebody and did time. His wife said he didn't have a gun but he had a gun in that car and my question is this were did he get the gun? Had he surrendered he'd been arrested and i say he'd go back to prison.Could that be a reason he wouldn't put the gun down? Who knows but we do know he was a armed convicted violent felon. So maybe his wife knew dam straight he had a gun. Maybe he wasn't going to use that gun on those officers but he committed actions which resulted in his death
Ok i watch CNN,should be no surprise but late last night i swear to God i wanted to throw something through the screen. They have these people on telling how and what the cops needed to do to not kill the guy. They complete absolve the gun owner of any responsibility and hold the cops accountable. The worst part is the President instead of calling it what it is came out with some wishy washy bullshit and would not support the police. Now Clinton talks **** like the police were wrong. Its all bullshit and the country is going to hell and thats me saying it... yes it bothers me.Sorry for the rant I'm sick of this crap

Last edited:
Another thing that these so called black leaders,former prosecutors and the like need to get into there heads is this. Look at the facts. The gun was again a convicted felon guilty of a gun related crime. He did his time. Under NC law he is forbidden to own a firearm and lets face it,its not like the gun he had a over under and was going bird hunting. He had a handgun in the car. Everyone of these jerks wont mention that including Hillary, he knew if he got caught with a handgun he'd be F-ed big time. So what does he do? Carries a handgun and he got killed over it and now these low lives riot and destroy there city.... Id gas them and put fire hoses on them. They only understand a night stick. Gotta go to work and again I'm sorry for the rant.

Then you'd like my compact that I carry, being a 1911 fan also I wanted something similar so I bought a SIG P938. It's a miniaturized version of the 1911 only a 9mm with a hammer and all.... love it. My favorite is my 45 Sprinfield Range Master 1911, mean little booger.
My 1911 is a Colt Commander. Well broke in, ever reliable. I'm looking for a smaller more concealable pistol in 45 acp. I tried a Kimber ultra carry 2. I was unable to get the slide into the 1/4 cocked position that I can with my Colt.
Even with the double safety features on 1911s I don't like carrying with the hammer fully cocked. I will look into sign.
Also I've always wanted a significant 226

BTW since we mostly agree,this **** going on in NC... The guy had a gun thats a fact,you could clearly hear him being told to drop it and he did not. Police have a right to do what they had to do and I'm sure that was the last thing they wanted was to kill the guy
Now heres the thing. The guy was a convicted felon who guess what he did? He f-ing shot somebody and did time. His wife said he didn't have a gun but he had a gun in that car and my question is this were did he get the gun? Had he surrendered he'd been arrested and i say he'd go back to prison.Could that be a reason he wouldn't put the gun down? Who knows but we do know he was a armed convicted violent felon. So maybe his wife knew dam straight he had a gun. Maybe he wasn't going to use that gun on those officers but he committed actions which resulted in his death
Ok i watch CNN,should be no surprise but late last night i swear to God i wanted to throw something through the screen. They have these people on telling how and what the cops needed to do to not kill the guy. They complete absolve the gun owner of any responsibility and hold the cops accountable. The worst part is the President instead of calling it what it is came out with some wishy washy bullshit and would not support the police. Now Clinton talks **** like the police were wrong. Its all bullshit and the country is going to hell and thats me saying it... yes it bothers me.Sorry for the rant I'm sick of this crap
The next thing they will try is to hold the gun manufacturer liable.
I question whether he was a legitimate gun owners, but because the media (except fox) is still denying the fact that he even had a gun, it may be a little while before we know. What a conundrum for the drive by's, they can't lampoon the gun owners because they lied about him having a gun in the first place. :mob:

He is not allowed to own a firearm. As far as i know from this mourning the media listened to was not confirming or denying anything,we'll have to wait and see.... If he had a gun his prints should be on it and his wife was right there so she cant say something underhanded took place.

I live near Charlotte, and the initial violence that happened on Tuesday night was only 15-20 minutes down the street from me - that is NOT COOL.

Steve - I agree with you - the daughter got on the TV and stated that her dad had a "book" and was reading the book in the car . . . What ? She is part of the cause of all this violence - her family should be taken to court for inciting a riot ! ! In addition to that comment, the news media down here is posting additional "information" ( or should I call it mis-information ) that he was a "pillar of the community" . . .

Another thing that most of you might not know, 70% of the people that are being arrested are from out of state ! ! The people are driving from who knows where, to North Carolina, not to protest the shooting, but to take part in the rioting, the madness, the looting, and destruction for the fact that they can try and get away with it.

The National Guard has been called in and "my city" is being patrolled by M-16 wielding National Guards to try and maintain the peace and prevent the damage. I'm very thankful that they're here, doing their jobs ! ! Thank you National Guard !

Plenty of buildings have already been damaged, looted, as well as trucks stopped on the interstate, the contents pulled out and burned in the median. All along, there were rocks being thrown off bridges at the innocent by passers vehicles as they were attempting to go home.

I go to bed at night now with my Kimber 45 ( and 2 additional loaded clips ) sitting next to the bed.

This is hard to believe it's really happening. But it is.

Conv67. I'm sorry i don't know your first name. I do hope you guys are ok down there and id think your far enough away but now you cant even go into the city. The police and NG need to restore law and order and like i said when trying to talk things out don't work,then no more being nice. These people aren't protesting there rioting and that should be dealt with appropriately. Id like to think in the next day or two we know for sure there was a gun involved and if so it was being used to threaten law enforcement. Somebody is a liar here and i suspect the wife.

Remember when bearing false witness wasn't just one of those "sin things" that old boring God believers talked about. When it was actually a crime, at very least called (interference with official acts.)
In about 50% of these race related issues the minority has been caught lying, the media knowingly spreads the lies, and a bunch of worthless BLM people start rioting.
The officials need to quit playing nice and put those responsible in jail and Crack down mercilessly on the mob.

Auto Transport Service
Back