• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FiTech 3x2 bbl system

I don't have any problems tuning a carb setting dwell or timing. air, fuel, spark in the right sequence and amount, been doing it for 35 years. My reasoning is the factor of having something way cool, a 68 charger with a fuel injected six pack, with the market getting younger and younger there's only a hand full of people that will be able to tune these cars in 10 or 20 years, this just increases the desirability of the car to the new generations. has anyone tried to buy an original six pack set up lately? (I know mine didn't come with one but my car is not original and has been way molested, threw the old wiring away too, no more ballast resistor, and one wire alternator, nice bright lights, and no smoking wires.) the fi-tech set up is right there in pricing. for the unit, a tanks inc tank with fuel pump, and sending unit. probillet distributor, coil, and module, initial set, tech support from norm in oxford, Michigan, 1 1/2 hr away drive. (very knowledgeable and personable guy) $2800.00. I just bought it, be here in two weeks. there's a six pack set on here for $3000.00 so I feel I got an electric fuel pump distributor set up and a tank for free. :moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley:

@@aussiewannabee69
Must have hit disagree by accident
:lol:
I can see the ability to tune a carb as being being bad or a bad thing to be proud of. In today’s age, a good FI kit is cool by many a measures! But I can still tune a carb just fine.
Haha yeah prob when I was thumb scrolling. Nothing to disagree with on this thread!

well here it is, and there it goes to vegas for sema at pauls fuel injection booth, told him not to drop it
Tri Power.jpg

I havent seen anywhere else yet, hope the thing works i've been reading the manual and how you and fatten and lean the idle and same with wot will be interesting messing with this will control timing advance and works off temperature, forgive my fuel injection ignorance but I will make the most of it. and keep everyone posted on how it works but will be a while with my work load can't wait to get it back am currently getting more engine parts ready for assembly so I can get this in my car.

Bump for any updates??
How well received was the FiTech 3x2 system at SEMA?
When will they be readily available?
What is the duty cycle % of the injectors at the stated horsepower capacity?
My stroker motor power goals are around 600HP and well into the 6XX range for torque, and if the FiTech can handle that without running at the upper limit of its capabilities, that would save me about $2,500 over the F&B direct port injection system once I add a control system.
:popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::D

haven't heard from paul yet i've been busy, work is jamming right now, sending him an email after I post this. will update when I get the info on the goods

Throttle body injectors vs. sequential port injectors. There's the pricing difference. Thanks for posting them pics.

I havent seen anywhere else yet, hope the thing works i've been reading the manual and how you and fatten and lean the idle and same with wot will be interesting messing with this will control timing advance and works off temperature, forgive my fuel injection ignorance but I will make the most of it. and keep everyone posted on how it works but will be a while with my work load can't wait to get it back am currently getting more engine parts ready for assembly so I can get this in my car.

Hi Don,
Thanks for sharing! I think the FI tech system will be well worth it looking forward to see how you make ot. I am putting together a 72' Roadrunner and purchased a rebuilt 440 6pack engine for it. The engine came with the 2 outboard Holley's whcih need to be rebuilt and I would also nee a new center carb. I was going to send the outboards to Promax to get rebuilt but by the time I am done (with extra parts and to have it callibrated) the cost would be getting close to the FI Teck system. I think think I am going to go the FI route. For street fun and all around drivability it will be hard to beat!

cool, got pics or do you have a resto thread yet?

by the time I am done (with extra parts and to have it callibrated) the cost would be getting close to the FI Teck system. I think think I am going to go the FI route. For street fun and all around drivability it will be hard to beat!
I sent Promax 3 good running (not perfect) Holley carbs and until I have time to work on them again, I have to reserve full judgement, but I still may go with the FiTech or F&B fuel injection system.
If I had to do it again (not knowing how my current situation will be resolved, hopefully for the better) I absolutely would go FiTech, and I was way ahead of where you are starting from.

Auto Transport Service
Back