• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Floor Mats for Plymouth Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

1969VAGTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a brand new in the box set of floor mats that I want to get rid of. They were ordered for a 1969 Plymouth Road Runner (so may fit other years). They are black carpet with white Road Runner letters (logo). I ordered these from Dantes Mopar Parts a while back. The SKU number is DMPS-6569-290. The box is just sitting in my garage collecting dust, so I would like to let them go to somebody. I would like to get $120 for them (this includes shipping). If interested, shoot me a message. Thanks.

I have a brand new in the box set of floor mats that I want to get rid of. They were ordered for a 1969 Plymouth Road Runner (so may fit other years). They are black carpet with white Road Runner letters (logo). I ordered these from Dantes Mopar Parts a while back. The SKU number is DMPS-6569-290. The box is just sitting in my garage collecting dust, so I would like to let them go to somebody. I would like to get $120 for them (this includes shipping). If interested, shoot me a message. Thanks.
pics?

Well I don't have pics of the actual floor mats because the box has never been opened, but here's the box and tag on the box.
IMG_0027[1].JPG

IMG_0028[1].JPG

I new a guy that bought a unopened laptop and when he got it home there was a brick inside Wrapped in paper. Just saying would be nice to see a picture of the contents.

I new a guy that bought a unopened laptop and when he got it home there was a brick inside Wrapped in paper. Just saying would be nice to see a picture of the contents.
Hey... if Fred Flintstone could type on a brick with a chisel, what's the big deal ?

Okay, I get it. You can't trust anyone on the internet these days. I will snap a couple pics of the mats in the box and post them when I get home again.

I'll say it first, if they are the ones with the colored running bird logo, I'll take them. But if they are the ones with just the script, no.

Is there front and rear mats ? Interested thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back