• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suggestions for Floor Mats?

65CopCar

Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score
Any suggestions for floor mats for my fresh 67 Coronet 500 with a black interior? With the new carpet I don't want to really use the car till I get some mats. I don't need anything crazy - generic is fine. I don't even know where to start.

I just ordered new acc carpet and floormats from rockauto. They sell the floormats plain or you can get dodge or coronet logo's on them.

I just ordered new acc carpet and floormats from rockauto. They sell the floormats plain or you can get dodge or coronet logo's on them.
Thanks! Looks like that is what I will be going with. I find it interesting though that Rock Auto has a completely different part number than ACC does on their website.

Are you happy with the product?

Just ordered it on 6/27. Has not shipped yet. But will let you know after get it. Ordered from rockauto because they had the cheapest price just like everyone on here said.

Just ordered it on 6/27. Has not shipped yet. But will let you know after get it. Ordered from rockauto because they had the cheapest price just like everyone on here said.
I ordered them from Rock Auto.

Bath mats from Walmart :lol:

2235AAD4-FC27-468B-A51A-F241C80384E5.jpeg

Love the big foot

floor_mats.JPG

Not the greatest picture, but I found mine on eBay for around $15 shipped. They're heavy and of good quality. I don't know how they're so cheap. Probably the Chinese put a spying device in them. :lol: I put another set in my other car a few years ago for the same price, so it's not a fluke. Don't overpay for these things.

Hey - that looks like Bob's car! LOL

Bill - this is Mark Z from Cincinnati. I'm new to this board and lurking under a different screen name.....
It WAS Bobs car. Been mine for almost 3 years

It WAS Bobs car. Been mine for almost 3 years
I know! Have not seen Bob yet this year. I run into him occasionally at the Milford Friday night cruise-in. I have not been yet this year, but now that I have my 67 Coronet 500 street car with AC back from resto, I plan to be there much more often.

I know! Have not seen Bob yet this year. I run into him occasionally at the Milford Friday night cruise-in. I have not been yet this year, but now that I have my 67 Coronet 500 street car with AC back from resto, I plan to be there much more often.
We were just back there a few weeks ago.

Bob had the bird out. But was getting ready to swap with the Coronet rt vert

We were just back there a few weeks ago.

Bob had the bird out. But was getting ready to swap with the Coronet rt vert
Last time I saw him he had the bird. I though the RT Vert went to Mobile?

Earlier today.
I priced floormats Thru Rockauto.
And direct to ACC was cheaper.. by about $20
I must not have been looking at the same stuff because what I saw on ACC website was around double of Rockauto. And I should have checked for Rockauto discounts. It is what it is - they are on order.

Auto Transport Service
Back