• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale 66 Charger parts car

Charger66

Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
I have a 1966 318 auto parts car. At this point it is a shell mostly, a couple doors some glass some trim, some interior. No drive train though. If anyone is interested I will put a few pictures up. Currently on trailer ready for local shippng. Indianapolis area. $500 or trade for 383 440 engine parts, a good rear bumper, snowmobile.

IMG_1576.jpgIMG_1568.jpgIMG_1569.jpgIMG_1570.jpgIMG_1572.jpgIMG_1573.jpgIMG_1574.jpgIMG_1575.jpgIMG_1577.jpgIMG_1579.jpg

Here are some photos, the sale or trade will not include rear axle.

Car

Do you still have the car?
Thanks
John

The bumper is not in that great of shape. Has a couple of real dings and has been pulled back around the license plate area.
I need a good rear bumper for my other car too.

- - - Updated - - -

I do still have the car. I do not have a title but a bill of sale from someone who never had a title either. I want to keep the rear axle and leaf springs which may make moving the car difficult unless you have access to a fork lift or crane or another rear axle. It is pinned at the leaf spring attach points. For a local purchase (Indianapolis) I can help deliver it and then jack the car remove the axle and leave it on blocks.

I am looking for a rear tail light section. The same one in the pictures. Is it for sale?

IMG_1618.jpgIMG_1619.jpgIMG_1674.jpgIMG_1678.jpg

The tail light is pretty cracked up, I have two actually. And here is a couple pictures of the instrument cluster for the people interested in that.

Thanks
Steve

Auto Transport Service
Back