• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale 66 Charger parts car

Charger66

Reaction score
I have a 1966 318 auto parts car. At this point it is a shell mostly, a couple doors some glass some trim, some interior. No drive train though. If anyone is interested I will put a few pictures up. Currently on trailer ready for local shippng. Indianapolis area. $500 or trade for 383 440 engine parts, a good rear bumper, snowmobile.

IMG_1576.jpgIMG_1568.jpgIMG_1569.jpgIMG_1570.jpgIMG_1572.jpgIMG_1573.jpgIMG_1574.jpgIMG_1575.jpgIMG_1577.jpgIMG_1579.jpg

Here are some photos, the sale or trade will not include rear axle.

The bumper is not in that great of shape. Has a couple of real dings and has been pulled back around the license plate area.
I need a good rear bumper for my other car too.

- - - Updated - - -

I do still have the car. I do not have a title but a bill of sale from someone who never had a title either. I want to keep the rear axle and leaf springs which may make moving the car difficult unless you have access to a fork lift or crane or another rear axle. It is pinned at the leaf spring attach points. For a local purchase (Indianapolis) I can help deliver it and then jack the car remove the axle and leave it on blocks.

I am looking for a rear tail light section. The same one in the pictures. Is it for sale?

IMG_1618.jpgIMG_1619.jpgIMG_1674.jpgIMG_1678.jpg

The tail light is pretty cracked up, I have two actually. And here is a couple pictures of the instrument cluster for the people interested in that.

Thanks
Steve

Back