• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale 68 Coronet @ Storage Yard !

My old 68 440 Post coupe', w/318, column shift/bench seat. Kicked a lot of exotic *** carving corners with this pup. Talked recently with a new member Who thinks He has this car, now a pro street, repainted original color. I don't remember vin, but their are a lot of key items that fit & the geography is correct. I miss this car near as much as I miss the Mangusta.

IMG_20171220_123651.jpg

3500 was the asking price..........
So maybe it sold for less? If it is as straight & cancer free as moparcrazy says, even without title, I don't think it a bad deal. The car was not too far from me, if I had had the dough, I would have checked it out. I really like the plain cars better than r/t/bee.

3500 was the asking price..........
Gentlemen my point was this car was worth more than the asking price, sink $1000. into this car and i could of sold it for $8K, this isn't my opinion, this is what i know to be true I've done it many times over, maybe not in other states, but here in Ca, FORESURE !!

AMD wants 639.00 for repop.
are you sure its a 68 and not a 69 that is being reproduced ( in metal ) ? I've never kbown of a 68 in metal being repopped. Hence the hi price for them. Several comments here about them being $1000. I have one listed here and on Dayton cl for less.

are you sure its a 68 and not a 69 that is being reproduced ( in metal ) ? I've never kbown of a 68 in metal being repopped. Hence the hi price for them. Several comments here about them being $1000. I have one listed here and on Dayton cl for less.
My bad, I was confusing Coronet lid with Charger repops. AMD doesn't show a listing for any repop Coronet lids, that I can find. Nice to see the fresh paint on Coro!

My bad, I was confusing Coronet lid with Charger repops. AMD doesn't show a listing for any repop Coronet lids, that I can find. Nice to see the fresh paint on Coro!
Yea i read that reference, after, i posted. Sorry.
Thanks for the compliment ! It IS nice to see. Lol

Auto Transport Service
Back