• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale 68 Coronet @ Storage Yard !

Yeah big difference in inner structure. Thanks for clearing me up!

Here's a direct shot from behind a '68 (blue) and '69 (Green).
Trunk.JPG
008.JPG

Factory 1968 b body big block, complete but needs rust repair, no signs of collision damage. I would happily pay $5000 for it, more if the rust is minor. Please point me in the direction of these $500 b bodies fellas as I would like to relive my teen years.
I buy mine almost complete rusty of fourse for 400 here in Mexico @

It looks pretty rough, but it looks pretty complete too...

Looks like a decent project for anyone that likes Coronets. Not every car needs to be a 100 pt restoration and most cars are a money losing proposition anyway. Most of us do it for the love of the cars. Make a nice driver that doesnt matter if you get rock chips or bird **** on it.

So many posts say it's going to caost you $XX,*** to fix it up. what's wroing with cleaning it, finding a pair of buckets out of a 4th gen Camaro and driving it everyday. Like I said the other day, there are plenty of muscle cars that look cool all ratted out. In fact I believe this is the new trend. Leave the bodies alone and make the engine good.

So many posts say it's going to caost you $XX,*** to fix it up. what's wroing with cleaning it, finding a pair of buckets out of a 4th gen Camaro and driving it everyday. Like I said the other day, there are plenty of muscle cars that look cool all ratted out. In fact I believe this is the new trend. Leave the bodies alone and make the engine good.

Finally someone who gets it ! That’s exactly my thoughts run this bad boy as is, Patina Patina Patina is the new restoration

I think the guys at gas monkey garage already does that and ... well... the cars they fix they don't look cool at least for me

Finally someone who gets it ! That’s exactly my thoughts run this bad boy as is Patina Patina Patina is the new restoration
Thats the way we ran them in the 80s. We were happy to find one that wasnt a complete rust bucket. Decent running motor and some cool rims. I had $200 in my car and wheels but about $1500 in the motor/trans rebuild. We never thought twice about tearing down gravel roads. We drove them rain or shine. We drove them all winter. Rob some bucket seats from anything. Throw some tunes in it and go...

Is it an A/C car?
It wouldnt be an accurate Super Bee tribute because it's not a post car.
Did R/Ts come in hard tops in 68? it would make a great tribute platform
I love Coronets, They were the most beautiful of the muscle cars in my opinion.

Is it an A/C car?
It wouldnt be an accurate Super Bee tribute because it's not a post car.
Did R/Ts come in hard tops in 68? it would make a great tribute platform
I love Coronets, They were the most beautiful of the muscle cars in my opinion.
Yup. R/T got the hardtop.

Thats the way we ran them in the 80s. We were happy to find one that wasnt a complete rust bucket. Decent running motor and some cool rims. I had $200 in my car and wheels but about $1500 in the motor/trans rebuild. We never thought twice about tearing down gravel roads. We drove them rain or shine. We drove them all winter. Rob some bucket seats from anything. Throw some tunes in it and go...

Heck yeah Bud now your talking, it seems to have a rebuilt Engine, get this thing running, give it a good wash and run this Bitch !!

Auto Transport Service
Back