• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Found on CL - Superbird project clone car

1970 Plymouth Superbird Project - $6500 (Spartanburg)
1970 Plymouth Satellite fuel : gas transmission : automatic title status : parts only

safety tips
prohibited items
product recalls
avoiding scams
From CL;

I have a 1970 Plymouth Satellite, no engine or tranny, probably needs lower quarters, trunk pan and some floor repair as well as the rear window corners. Frame in good shape, rockers are in good shape, surface rust in most places, all glass and seats are there. Do not have a title for it. Also have most of the parts to make a Superbird clone. Front nose cone and 98% of those parts, headlight buckets etc.
Have the rear window plug and the rear wing. The things that I know I'm missing are the legs to hold the wing up, the supports that fit inside the trunk and one of the fender scoops. All parts were made by Janak. I also have two good 70 Coronet fenders. I just don't have the time to do everything that needs to be done so I need to let it go to someone who does. I would consider a trade for another mopar or cash.

Auto Transport Service
Back