• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE- GOOD DEAL ON EBAY (NOT MINE), if you have an extra few bucks for an e-body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether it'll sell or not remains to be seen. That's a real pilot car. They were all supposed to be destroyed, some slipped through the cracks. They always command the highest dollar. Seeing that it's a real HemiCuda pilot car, it's worth a LOT.

thanks mr obvious... i wonder if he would take a third party nigerian check & i'll have my shippers contact him???

That guy needs a slap to wake him up from his dream.

This is my favorite part of the listing:

"ONE MILLION USD OF THE SELLING PRICE WILL GO TO BENEFIT AN APPROVED CHARITY TO HELP THE LESS FORTUNATE, GUARANTEED."

:violent-smiley-100:

Isn't that the guy that had the Tucker Convertible?

thanks mr obvious... i wonder if he would take a third party nigerian check & i'll have my shippers contact him???

Anytime. What's with the smartass? Not everybody knows the definition of a pilot car so I thought I'd throw it out there.

• ***PLEASE READ***
  • Do Not Post email addresses or Phone Numbers in posts
  • Commentary is NOT allowed in "For Sale" threads. Relevant questions ONLY!
  • Failure to obey these rules may result in your ad being deleted without notice!:jerk:
howd that get on there>?????????????

There is no such place as "Clare Point, Michigan."

bigredbird is right. The closest (even remote) reference to Clare Point, MI is a neighborhood in the northeast suburb of Harper Woods called Claire Point--located between 11 Mile and 12 Mile roads, near the street of Harper. However, the car has been featured in magazine articles and decoded by Galen Govier--seems to be authentic as #3 built for reasons stated and once reassembled, sold by Chrysler to a dealer in a remote area of Indiana where they thought it might not cause a stir since it wasn't up to production standards. According to the article, Chrysler's policy at the time was to sell every vehicle built.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back