• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale Magnum wheels

moparsteve636

Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
1 Set of Magnum wheels Original Complete with lug nuts ,trim rings, and center caps! They have been in storage for over 20 years! In very good condition! 15"x8"s The argent finish is clean and bright! $ 600.00 + freight in the cont. U.S.A. These will be correct for the Super Coupes!
Also have 3 original fender flairs and one fiberglass for a set of 4! In driver cond. Best offer!

20200725_090905.jpg 20200725_091040.jpg

Last edited:
1 Set of Magnum wheels Original Complete with lug nuts ,trim rings, and center caps! They have been in storage for over 20 years! In very good condition! 15"x8"s The argent finish is clean and bright! $ 600.00 + freight in the cont. U.S.A. These will be correct for the Super Coupes!
Also have 3 original fender flairs and one fiberglass for a set of 4! In driver cond. Best offer!

View attachment 979723 View attachment 979724
The fender flares are very intriguing to me but I deploy in less than a week. Timing is everything, just not timed well this time!

Just curious I know this thread is super old but did anyone grab those fender flares?

Auto Transport Service
Back