• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE-NOT MINE: 1972 Roadrunner GTX Track Pak 440 HP 4spd Dana 60 Only 219 Built Rare - $25,900 (Scottsdale)

Leave as is except maybe seat covers.

...and park in the survivor tent.

Looks like a solid piece:thumbsup: seen worse for around the same kind of money.
Some elbow grease and a few bucks this could be a pretty sweet driver if the drivetrain doesn't require major $$$... clean up the interior, fresh tires, get it mechanically sound, drive it and have fun. It would be worth the plane ticket to go get eye's on it before dropping 25 + grand.

Some stuff on colors I ran across on the roadrunner nest website. I did not know there were two different "Sherwood" colors for 1972.

Screenshot_20240220-082723~2.png
73_Plymouth_advance_Info0013.jpg

Top color for 1972 RR's was B3
Second was B5
Third was EV2
Fourth was FE5
Fifth was Y1 yellow

Wonder how many 1972 Roadrunners still exist - Road Runner Nest

There's that unanswerable question again-

"how many still exist".

Why are people fixated on that?

You would have to know where every one of them was or what happened to them.

Maybe possible with all 219 72 track pack cars, but impossible with all 72 RR's.

Looks like a solid piece:thumbsup: seen worse for around the same kind of money.
Some elbow grease and a few bucks this could be a pretty sweet driver if the drivetrain doesn't require major $$$... clean up the interior, fresh tires, get it mechanically sound, drive it and have fun. It would be worth the plane ticket to go get eye's on it before dropping 25 + grand.
Someone needs to give it a Roadkill style rescue and get the bit*h back on the road!

Auto Transport Service
Back