• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For sale (Not Mine), '66 Belvedere, York SC, $25k

I wouldn't let the green on green deter you :thumbsup:

looks like a relatively solid car, with a RB already 413

"Citron"

Should come with a bottle of Absolut.

Any pics of the 67?

Does the owner have the title or is he doing the "bill of sale" thing?
He says he has titles to both vehicles in hand.
Any pics of the 67?
He sent me a video of the ‘67. I uploaded it to YT and can share the link, however I don’t want to break any rules around here with posting things for sale.
I found these cars by chance via a Craigslist search earlier this afternoon.

Can a mod advise? @Cranky, @kiwigtx

He sent me a video of the ‘67. I uploaded it to YT and can share the link, however I don’t want to break any rules around here with posting things for sale.

1703812949823.png
:poke::lol:

Just post it and ask for forgiveness later.:poke:

Probably should add "NOT MINE" to your first post.

Are you going to fly down and drive it back?

Just post it and ask for forgiveness later.:poke:

Probably should add "NOT MINE" to your first post.

Are you going to fly down and drive it back?
Im thinking Nicks wife will kill him if he buys another car. He needs to get his buddy TJ to buy it:lol:

Im thinking Nicks wife will kill him if he buys another car. He needs to get his buddy TJ to buy it:lol:
He should buy it and "ask for forgiveness later". Oh yeah, his wife... BEG, not ask.:D

The thread is quite clearly marked "Not mine" - so feel free to post the Video or ebay auction etc..... no harm unless it turns out to be a member's car - in which case they need to make themselves known to the Mods and we make adjustments accordingly.

General Discussion is the correct place, and you followed to the letter so far....thanks. :thumbsup:

Brown nose baseball.gif

The thread is quite clearly marked "Not mine" - so feel free to post the Video…
I will do that, thank you

no harm unless it turns out to be a member's car - in which case they need to make themselves known…
I asked the fella on the phone if he was an FBBO member. He said he’d heard of the site, but was not a member.

I wasn't blaming you for the video, I knew it was the seller.

I'm also trying to figure out if being a terrible Kern Dog a compliment or an insult?

View attachment 1581010
I'd ask him, but he's got me on ignore. Tell you anything about either of us........... I like the car, green interior is better than that mod squad top and interior. I dislike that so much, I don't even like people that like it!!

He should buy it and "ask for forgiveness later". Oh yeah, his wife... BEG, not ask.:D
When Baby Blue was in the paint shop back in 1985, a guy stopped by with a 1970 Challenger convertible he had recently purchased at Carlisle, for $7000. Car was a 318 cloned to look like a 340. He hadn't consulted his wife prior to purchase. They were divorced before Baby Blue left the shop. I've consulted at length before all my acquisitions, since getting married in 1977. The first GTX arrived a bit before. The flip side of this, when I got a nosebleed offer on the Demonstrator last summer, she told me to turn it down.

it is amazing ( and sometimes amusing) how poor some car for sale ads put together. missing important info or awful pics , it’s not surprising to see them for sale for months ….basic facts , engine size , drive , mileage, condition (overall and/or individual items ) are not optional….or the pics of the car for sale in a small garage still piled high with stuff front to back ….

it is amazing ( and sometimes amusing) how poor some car for sale ads put together. missing important info or awful pics , it’s not surprising to see them for sale for months ….basic facts , engine size , drive , mileage, condition (overall and/or individual items ) are not optional….or the pics of the car for sale in a small garage still piled high with stuff front to back ….
Your right and well said. I have went right on by ads like that. If you don't think anymore of your car than that, why should I or do you know something I don't. Either way, I walk on by.

Your right and well said. I have went right on by ads like that. If you don't think anymore of your car than that, why should I or do you know something I don't. Either way, I walk on by.
Ads I've responded to have always mentioned things that aren't obvious from pictures, both good and bad. Part of my screening process was the mention of at least some ownership history. Using this technique, I've never purchased a bad car, or gone on a wild goose chase with a private party sale. I struck out only one time, with a dealer, traveling to inspect a GTX with sketchy history I thought I could clone into the Demonstrator. Car was overpriced by 25%, verified by no sale at a major auction two months later. Only time I walked away empty handed, and I sure didn't regret it.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back