• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For sale (Not Mine), '66 Belvedere, York SC, $25k

Ad states:

"413 wedge engine, car is in excellent condition inside and out. Automatic transmission, dual exhaust, ready for the road or car show!"

1703784644425.png

1703784657035.png

1703784671248.png

1703784683080.png

1703784695550.png

1703784712276.png

Can’t really tell. There’s not a good picture of the driver’s side. The fake gas cap on the right side is a piece of trim.
From what I could tell zooming in on my phone via the Craigslist App, it looked hopeful it was there. Hard to zoom in on the PC.

I reached out to the fella selling this about a half hour ago.
He just called me back.
And sent me a video of the car.
Gas cap confirmed :thumbsup:
Here’s the video…

I reached out to the fella selling this about a half hour ago.
He just called me back.
And sent me a video of the car.
Gas cap confirmed :thumbsup:
Here’s the video…

Are you interested in it?

On another note, I'm going to pull a Kern Dog here .... please take pictures with your phone held horizontally, not vertically. Sheesh!

Are you interested in it?

On another note, I'm going to pull a Kern Dog here .... please take pictures with your phone held horizontally, not vertically. Sheesh!
I didn’t take the pictures.
Merely copied and pasted from CL.
And as for the vertical video?
The video was sent to me in a text message and I uploaded it to YT the way it came.
The video looks like it was recorded vertical too.

You make a terrible Kern Dog btw LOL.

The car captures my interest. ‘66 is my favorite year for the Belvedere. Not sure I want to dump that kind of coin on another car right now. It’s nice to dream about at the moment.

Last edited:
certainly a nice car atta nice price , if it looks this good in person nice deal . i’ve seen a few b bodies on craig’s this week at very good prices…a ‘63 fury and a 64 belvedere i believe…..

I didn’t take the pictures.
Merely copied and pasted from CL.
And as for the vertical video?
The video was sent to me in a text message and I uploaded it to YT the way it came.
I’ll see if there’s a way to alter it so your family doesn’t have to see you in a neck brace for the holiday.

You make a terrible Kern Dog btw LOL.

The car captures my interest. ‘66 is my favorite year for the Belvedere. Not sure I want to dump that kind of coin on another car right now. It’s nice to dream about at the moment.

I wasn't blaming you for the video, I knew it was the seller.

I'm also trying to figure out if being a terrible Kern Dog a compliment or an insult?

source.gif

The fella was nice enough on the phone. Has a nice looking ‘67 Belvedere he’s selling too. Sent me a video of that as well. Looks just as nice.

For posterity :p

Screenshot_20231228-181908~3.png

Does the owner have the title or is he doing the "bill of sale" thing?

Auto Transport Service
Back