• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale...Not Mine

Ironbuilt

Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score
Saw this posted on Hughes Engines...

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/6525948167.html

00k0k_8o7kkdI04Ts_600x450.jpg
00L0L_7ZrKyL2RwnS_600x450.jpg
00z0z_bWyDFeBTYwK_600x450.jpg

Somebody is going to get a deal. I like it, very good price because of what he has spent (a lot of cash) to get it like that and it seems to be built very good to hold up to the power of the motor. Try and build one for the price!!!!!

So I tried to help out a fellow elderly Mopar lover trying to sell his car.
My post was deleted. So what is the difference here????
This guy is obviously NOT a member either.
I am a GOLD member and this is how I get treated.
I do not see any difference.
Here's the monitors reason.
Your thread UPDATE 62 Belvedere NOW for sale. was deleted. Reason: Since you dont want to answer questions about the car, have the owner join and post the ad himself. The for sale forums are meant for our members to buy and sell, not really for outside parties who cant even be bothered to join to sell their stuff.
I listed the location and the sellers # also. So members interested could contact him to negotiate and find out about the car.

I posted this in the general discussion, NOT the for sale forums. I also stated that the car is NOT MINE, with a link to the ad for members that are interested.
Those are the rules for posting cars that you don't own.

Auto Transport Service
Back