• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For some reason -Can't post pics

GetX'd

Making Life Great Again!
Local time
4:55 AM
Reaction score
@kiwigtx or @Cranky Guys did you ban me from posting pics cause i was gone for so long? I've been trying just as I'd always done before and it's always a no show. Usually i hit the "post photos" button in the post area and even tried the tool bar on top and hitting the photo character. No dice. I tried calling on another mod but he never showed. So now I'm asking the heavyweights ... What's up?

Guys did you ban me from posting pics cause i was gone for so long?
No.....I have only done that for a short while to people who persist in posting nude pictures in the General Forums.

You're good.....I suggest you try logging out, then back in again.
Then try uploading directly from your phone to the site using the "Add photos" button

:thumbsup:

@kiwigtx or @Cranky Guys did you ban me from posting pics cause i was gone for so long? I've been trying just as I'd always done before and it's always a no show. Usually i hit the "post photos" button in the post area and even tried the tool bar on top and hitting the photo character. No dice. I tried calling on another mod but he never showed. So now I'm asking the heavyweights ... What's up?
If those 2 things don't work for you @Joeychgo needs to check it out for you. I will move this thread to the proper forum.

So I'm a heavyweight now...... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hey where i come from thats a good thing - as much as being called a light weight is a bad thing...... Which do you prefer sir....... I'm paying my respects

And while we're at it why don't may emojis post - i had a good "period" for my groveling....

Last edited:
20231012_191851.jpg
I did as demanded by the overlords.
Add photo.
Is there a photo?

Kiwi - I think this is one of your masterpieces - that i lifted several years ago...... :thumbsup: But there are pics from my ipad that won't post i guess because of the extension. All my pics are from my iphone cam.
IMG_0104.jpeg

This is an example - straight off my iphone......

When i put text in or a pic not from my ipad/Phone it shows up. An iphone pic and it tells me not an
acceptable extension - so i put in text to post it and the notation on the pic disappears. Seem quite odd.
@kiwigtx

When i put text in or a pic not from my ipad/Phone it shows up. An iphone pic and it tells me not an
acceptable extension - so i put in text to post it and the notation on the pic disappears. Seem quite odd.
@kiwigtx
That seem a bit odd. Let's see if Joey can offer any ideas here.

Kiwi - I think this is one of your masterpieces - that i lifted several years ago...... :thumbsup: But there are pics from my ipad that won't post i guess because of the extension. All my pics are from my iphone cam.
View attachment 1547162
Not sure if I want to claim that pic..... lol

Nope....I'm kind of heavy but I walk around with fishing weights in my pockets :D

That seem a bit odd. Let's see if Joey can offer any ideas here.

Not sure if I want to claim that pic..... lol
View attachment 1547162
Oh man....did NOT make my day!

@kiwigtx
please pm me and we'll figure this out

This is what I'm talking about ..... when i hit the "post reply" button the box below will disappear. The extension it's referring to is IMG_1332.heic

Never heard of that extension but it's a pic i took w/my iphone about a month ago.

Other pics that were lifted or saved via being sent to me and even some of the ones i took w/my iPhone during that same week are now posting - just no consistency. @Joeychgo

This is the message I get - I took this pic with my iPhone but everything I read, comment on, post pics etc is from my iPad.
Shouldn't be any difference. I never use my phone for FBBO except to take pics with. I took this pic with my phone before i hit the post button. As soon as I did that little pic notice disappeared. @Joeychgo
IMG_1467.jpeg

This is the message I get - I took this pic with my iPhone but everything I read, comment on, post pics etc is from my iPad.
Shouldn't be any difference. I never use my phone for FBBO except to take pics with. I took this pic with my phone before i hit the post button. As soon as I did that little pic notice disappeared. @Joeychgo
View attachment 1547547
You need to look into your phone settings - images need to be saved as jpeg for easier access.

Heic is another photographic extension - the resolution is far too high for this site's software to process easily.

This is what I'm talking about ..... when i hit the "post reply" button the box below will disappear. The extension it's referring to is IMG_1332.heic

Never heard of that extension but it's a pic i took w/my iphone about a month ago.

Other pics that were lifted or saved via being sent to me and even some of the ones i took w/my iPhone during that same week are now posting - just no consistency. @Joeychgo

Our software does not currently support (and most browsers don't support) heic files..

See: How to Convert HEIC Photos to JPG on iPhone and iPad

I had to change that stuff when I started using my Samsung phone. To upload pictures.

....and now out of nowhere I had a weird photo posting deal.. it sure had the vibe of something going on from this site

Auto Transport Service
Back