• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Superbird Pros

kellyc

Local time
4:43 AM
Reaction score
For Superbird Pros: Has anyone seen a Bird with a split bench seat (not buckets) that also has the C21 buddy seat? Thanks in advance!

Was that an option for 1970? In ‘68 the buddy seat was only available with buckets.

For Superbird Pros: Has anyone seen a Bird with a split bench seat (not buckets) that also has the C21 buddy seat? Thanks in advance!
No. Not sure on the exact options on each model but I see 4 possibilities on a B-body in that year. 1-Bench seat, 2-Bucket seats, 3-Bucket seats with console, 4-Bucket seats with buddy seat.

I've never seen a bench with a fold down armrest on the 70 models but did see one in the 71-74 b body models. Back in the early 80's I put a bench from a charger into my duster with a fold down armrest. The seatbacks on that bench looked a lot like bucket seat backs except they weren't as contoured.

Bench seat with fold down armrest didnt arrive until 1971 , maybe 72

I believe these are the 1970 b body seats that he is asking about.

IMG_2349a.jpg

IMG_2350a.jpg

I have one. Removed from a 1969 coronet 4 door car. Never seen one like this before.****************

15E6D946-1A54-4722-82D3-6133A20A9F43.jpeg

B5FD489B-8571-4FD7-BDA2-25CA66C4685A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
no it had the solid holder on it but they could be made flip forward with a simple latch kit on each side that they reproduce..

Auto Transport Service
Back