• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the gun folks out there.

ws23jrt

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
What is this? To me, it's a work of art.
DocsPaintball.jpg

Must be art...it doesn't look practical.

Its a paintball gun. The dead give away is the extension for the Co2 tank at the bottom and the hopper holder that goes out the top.

Some guy "friends" of my daughter said one paintball lets army places. Guess who was the target. Told her what do you expect, silly girl. She learned from those bruises.

Yes... a paintball gun, they are a blast! Anybody who has never played paintball should try it but take warning, wear pants that are baggy in the junk area and protect your neck!! I was on a dead sprint threw our woods when I took one to the throat and it dropped me. We always set up a chronograph and made everybody keep their guns within a certain range after a couple guys decided to turn it into a blood sport.. literally! Mine was a Spider, not fancy like that one but very reliable.

I've been shot by many "booster shot" guns and that ain't one.
P.S.
I'd take the needle any time.

That is a highly modified Autococker paintball gun. They use CO2 or compressed air. In my opinion, they suck! I always used an Angel, compressed air and a 200 round electric feed hopper with a DYE barrel and Diablo paintballs. Used to play competitively and travel to different states for tournaments. It’s a blast!!

I was waiting for someone to comment on the “Autococker”!

Always wore a BMX mask when playing paintball! Ha great fun.... but at first glance I thought that picture was some fancy gizmo for puffin' reefer...
1ba2e32558c063cc9ad8bed8124bf41c--water-pipes-glass-pipes.jpg

I have a cigar lighter that looks similar !!!

That's a hell of a corkscrew if you ask me.

Auto Transport Service
Back