• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE For the "invester"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, and its in Vacaville. 45 mins from my front door. I just hope the toxic cloud of whatever he's smoking doesn't blow my way.

Running a little rich, wouldn't you say?

Well, take a look at the book he's trying to sell...might explain the price, lol

Damn, bloke won't ship to Australia. I was going to hit the "Buy it now" too....:dontknow:

I sent him this message -
db_file_img_922_200x200.jpg

Isn't that the price for a hemi with the rest of the car attached? He should keep it another twenty years and ask a million...

Hmm, his benz parts are priced realistically....

Wonder what he was doin with that stuffed antelope?

Sooooo....
-you cant "visually inspect" and it's going to cost you a non-refundable deposit if you want to check it out!?!?!?
-my definition of "complete" means the accessory set-up as well.
-it needs to be "refurbished" also?!?!?
Hmmmm...I'm sure "investors" are going to want the car with it at that price.

That's a real investment alright.:rolling:

Coming close to hitting the "buy it now" just to see what this kook looks like. Take a big toke, blow it down the front carb, and you should be able to shotgun someone on the left exhaust manifold!

Someone should tell him they sell new crate engines 1000% less than his price. Cause without the car that it came out of its just another hemi. Even if he does have the factory exhaust manifolds.

I'm wondering if whoever advertised that messed up on the 0 's

Maybe he thought there should have been another zero in the price ? ? ?

Unbelievable . . . ( sheeesh )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back