• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE For the "invester"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bet is he was trying to enter the cents and screwed up and hasn't checked to see how it registered

My bet is he was trying to enter the cents and screwed up and hasn't checked to see how it registered

I think you may be right, or there better be a fully restored numbers matching car to go with it.

Trying to think of something witty to say, but I'm too stunned. :eusa_eh:

After long hours of consideration I have decided to offer serious buyers an opportunity to become the next owner.

:icon_weed:

I cant believe he spent that much just to store it.

this guy is nuts he better have a car to go with it

Did he work for Enron.........

.....like I told her on the first date, dinner...bra...and panties, but please don't forget to mount me. This guy is in love with the motor, but can't afford to let his dreams go.

Like most of this old hot rod stuff, it's worth what somebody is willing to pay. Which is generally too much, unless I'm selling it, then it's worth dirt.... Obviously not worth what he's asking!!! I don't know what his thought was, it's an original street hemi, I guess it would worth a few bucks to somebody doing a resto on a original hemi car that was missing a motor, otherwise you can get a crate hemi for about $16k brand new from Jegs....

CR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back