• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fore!

1683145179852.gif

:lol:

whatever..... now back to our regularly scheduled program ...... she has a thread dedicated all to herself, just like someone else we know :lol:

FamousSoftIchthyostega-max-1mb.gif

Y5I3WK.gif

ExhaustedGlamorousCow-size_restricted.gif

600full-paige-spiranac.gif

He was entertaining as all get out, still around. Liked to get fans laughing. Hit incredible trick shots, much like Lee Trevino. Fair amount of golfers from that era grew up with nothing, learned to play using clubs pulled from the trash playing in a field, no formal training, lofty college, or preening. Trevino used to hustle like a pool shark to make a few bucks before making pro.
Sorry eldubb...please return to regular programming.

There's at least one happy guy out there somewhere who gets to .......... :bananadance:
A former minor league baseball player named Steven Tinoco, is the fortunate guy, but i read the marriage broke up.
Guess he's no longer getting to first base with her, and then hitting a home run.
Maybe now, some lucky guy on the PGA golf tour.

Paige Spirnac 8.jpg

Paige Spirnac & Husbund.jpg

Last edited:
See anything about her that wouldn't indicate - extremely high maintenance required? I'd guess any guy handsome and/or rich has a limited shelf-life, lol.

See anything about her that wouldn't indicate - extremely high maintenance required? I'd guess any guy handsome and/or rich has a limited shelf-life, lol.
According to this article she's a millionaire on here own, from endorsements, social media.
But ya, she's not going to be dating anybody that works in Wall Mart, that's for sure.

How much is Paige Spiranac's Net Worth as of 2023?

Paige Spirnac 10.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back