• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fore!

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:04 PM
Reaction score
The Female Golfer Driving The Internet Crazy

Paigepsd.jpg

11374049_511890072297028_1002445962_n.jpg

Paigepsd6.jpg

Ista1.jpg

Insta4.jpg

bunch of pics at the link

http://www.thebrofessional.net/fema...A+Questioning+Her+Outfit+Choices+-+We+See+Why

I do follow golf, I just may follow a bit closer now :lol:

Hope she goes on the LPGA tour. They come to our area every year(about 20 minutes away) and we religiously attend. Would not mind meeting her up close!

just a couple from google images...... oh my!

170322-lindsey-pelas-th.png

27175-small.jpg

I hope she didn't get sand in it

paige-spiranac-hot-golfer-6.jpg

06278648d7a3fcce2e85a681ec59de3f.jpg

a6fcd87153f891ca89d5661090d385c6.jpg

They say they wanted to bring new life into golf yup that right there will do it:thumbsup:

There are plenty of good lookin gals in the LPGA, Paul Creamer, Michelle Wie, Lexi Thompson, Cristie Kerr, Jessica Korda and Nelly Korda, Anna Nordqvist, Danielle Kang, Minjee Lee, So Yeon Ryu, and on and on and on. Yes, I do watch a lot of LPGA golf! LOL

There are plenty of good lookin gals in the LPGA, Paul Creamer, Michelle Wie, Lexi Thompson, Cristie Kerr, Jessica Korda and Nelly Korda, Anna Nordqvist, Danielle Kang, Minjee Lee, So Yeon Ryu, and on and on and on. Yes, I do watch a lot of LPGA golf! LOL

And although she is not competing as much lately, don't forget Natalie Gulbis!! My favorite.....

All I gotta say is that if we happened to be playing a round of Golf together, I would most likely not be able to focus on my own, and very good Golf game. Definitely brings this Ol' Boy and his Golf game to a stand still. Just a damn fine looking young gal that just so happens to play one of the greatest games ever...Golf!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:cr8crshr/Tuck

how many strokes for birdie?

as many as it takes :D

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back