• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forged Upper Control Arms

I have uploaded it and gave Bergman credit for the video. If you would like me to remove it from YouTube just let me know.

Last edited:
No sound. What are the improvements and how would the compare to FFI upper arms?

See if this works -

The benefits are many over typical fixed tubular arms:

Much easier alignments, not eccentrics to reach. Each leg of the arm is adjustable like a tie rod.

Much wider adjustment range. Higher caster numbers are achievable easily. High caster not only aids stability but improves the camber curve reducing the need for lots of negative camber in performance applications.

Taller ball joint, also a improvement in geometry. This raises the roll center. This reduces body roll as it reduces whats called the moment arm - the vehicles leverage over the body.

For countries that don't allow weldments in suspension components, the all forged construction is a plus.

Still bupkis on the vid. No biggie. Thanks for the explanation of the differences though.

It shows fine for me.
Click on the link where it reads YOUTUBE at the lower LEFT corner.

Charlie Chaplin time. I went direct to YouTube, still nada. Other vids play. No worries.

I had an idea last night and pulled it up on my TV. Same deal, no audio. The vid where you talk about the Borgeson box has audio. Gotta love tech!

the video worked fine for me as well.
but of course, i just have a desk top to play with..........
:drinks:

Charlie Chaplin time. I went direct to YouTube, still nada. Other vids play. No worries.
I agree - there is no audio on that video.
The original video (Post #1) works fine, however.

Auto Transport Service
Back