• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found a 73 Road Runner, a few questions.

I've got two 73s and if that car was near me i'd have 3 !! Whats up with them not being valuble not many were made, my 2 are 2 of only around 769 made with 400 4 speeds . And parts a way expensive (believe me I know) you would not believe what I have into the one I had restored problebly 5 time what its worth (but I like it) guess thats all that matters. Seeing that i'm not married (maybe thats why)!!! No one to tell me to stop. I actually brought one back to bone stock nos tires and all. Then got bored and pulled matching # engine for stroker ( thats another story) Dennis

My car is one of 414 with a sunroof. It will fetch around 14-16, if it were a 69 it could catch 35.

The 73-74's are simply not as saught after as the 69's. Its a shame, but also a bonus to liking these cars.

Here is what i have... 1974 White and Red

This gives you an idea of what you have to look forward to... get the car!

Attachments

• DSC_0015 copy.jpg
    DSC_0015 copy.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Interior pass.jpg
    Interior pass.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 176
Hey I am in Boise Idaho ( not too far from you ) and I have all of the sheet metal you need for that car if you get it. I have 2 good quarter and 2 good doors on my parts car that I am going to sell. I'm not using much from the body so most of it will be available.

Auto Transport Service
Back