• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Freaking millennials

Oh yeah just added that to my Twitter account :jackoff::hifu:

My daughters have a fantastic work ethic; never late for work and they routinely fill in for people who don't show up. Except it seems more often when they need a hand those they helped are not available. I have always been a handy sort learning from my dad and father-in-law who were amazing, never afraid to tackle any project. In a prior chapter of my life, so glad that's behind me, there was a certain element of guy's in ties that looked down on me (yeah while I had to be a guy in a tie for some years) being one who did projects they would pay someone else to do. They thought my '63 Plymouth was low class saying a new beemer or benz was their thing. Could be they weren't fortunate enough to have dad's that were DIY's or thought getting their hands dirty was low class. Well...on a few occasions they'd call me needing some fast fix on a weekend or one in the morning they were clueless about. No matter, their thanks was short-lived. A certain element of some people I guess. Corporate politics brings out the worst or best in people and reminds me some of certain types in high school. I could count my friends and enemies easily when all the **** rained down. As the boomer gen retires and dies off, I wonder who will be around to replace them knowing what a friggin screwdriver is for. They are around and very talented, just that they're much fewer and far between now.

Auto Transport Service
Back