• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fred made it onto YouTube - plus a rare Ed sighting

Funnily enough, it depends on perspective.
I've been told for almost 30 years here that I "sound like a Yankee" (i.e., "you ain't from around here...").
:lol:

I'll spend a week "down there" and I'll develop a southern draw! I enjoy hearing it. :luvplace:

I'll spend a week "down there" and I'll develop a southern draw! I enjoy hearing it. :luvplace:
All depends on who I'm talking to. I subconsciously fall right back into my early childhood THICK
southern drawl if I talk to someone who also has one.
Likewise, my diction and vocabulary change accordingly when I address a Yankee, also involuntarily.

Man without a country...I reckon. :confederateflag::canada::usflag:

Fred is looking good. Looks like a great event Ed.
Thanks! Yeah, it's easy for me to forget my former existence in urban world here in small town USA...
this just seems like "normal" now.
Also seems like the way it should be everywhere, really.

and if you're quick, you might notice
a large, fat ogre in a burgundy sweatshirt and ballcap lumber by about that time, too. :realcrazy:
4B1333CF-ECA2-4929-BC93-5F3AD5B73F4D.png

This guy? You’re not fat Ed…:lol: Nice video, Thank you.

Wow, looks like a great turn out with lots of sharp looking vehicles including yours!

Auto Transport Service
Back