• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE puller of some sort

Status
Not open for further replies.

shag766

Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
since i have some cars in the new shop i am cleaning up my old shop. this thing has been knock'n around the shop for some years now and i have never used it. if somebody wants it you can have it or its going into my scrap car to go to the scarp yard. you pay the shipping. it weighs a bit.
- my price is firm so don't dicker around:headbang:

Attachments

• IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 334
Mate, I would give you triple your asking price!!! That is so nice of you to offer it up for free like that. Pity Australia is so freaking far from Ontario.....

You 'should' be able to pull tapered axle brake drums with that puller. I'm sure someone will need that....in the 46 years of working on Mopars, I've never had a tapered axle car.

well guys, snooze you loose. after a very heated round of negotiations there is a sale pending. lmof

Snooze? How many are awake at 2:46 AM ?? lol

Mate, I would give you triple your asking price!!! That is so nice of you to offer it up for free like that. Pity Australia is so freaking far from Ontario.....

- thats a dam tempting offer but i am not splitting you on the freight to your house. lol

You 'should' be able to pull tapered axle brake drums with that puller. I'm sure someone will need that....in the 46 years of working on Mopars, I've never had a tapered axle car.

That's exactly what it's for......... good price! LOL

Anybody that's ever worked on early Fords, IHC, AMC, Jeeps, or 64/ earlier Mopars knows all about those very expensive pullers

brakeremoval.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back