• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Free Free Radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

62Fury

Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a radiator from a 1962 B body Plymouth Fury. I removed it and replaced it with aluminum due to a small leak in the core. These original radiators are very hard to find, and it is the OEM Rad from 1962. If anyone wants it, it is free, you'll just need to come pick it up in Sebring, Florida. I can't ship it, sorry. Let me know ASAP and after June 1, 2023 I'll be gone for the summer.

I have a radiator from a 1962 B body Plymouth Fury. I removed it and replaced it with aluminum due to a small leak in the core. These original radiators are very hard to find, and it is the OEM Rad from 1962. If anyone wants it, it is free, you'll just need to come pick it up in Sebring, Florida. I can't ship it, sorry. Let me know ASAP and after June 1, 2023 I'll be gone for the summer.
Post a picture and you will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back