• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Freemans

barnfind

Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score
Went to check out some stuff at Freeman's in Montana, Neil crushed most everything up. Anyone else hear about this? The website is down as well. hmm

I talked to Neil about the time he was starting to crush what he had left. He said that he also owns several other businesses that were much more profitable than the salvage yard, but the that the salvage yard was taking up most of his time. So at his age he decided to dissolve of himself of all of the extra head aches. Hopefully all of the stuff he crushed was mostly already picked clean ????

Got a second hood for my 67 from Neil last year, he was crushing like crazy. I got the hood because I did not want to cut a hole for a scoop in my original hood.

Bummer, I am less than 2 hrs from there.

Well that's not good news, but I know now. Any other yards out that way? Flathead or?? A few yards out this way are crushing too, sad to see.

Auto Transport Service
Back