• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

French Men

Welcome from Alabama (USA). Charger projects get higher every day.

Bienvenue. Je m'appelle Robert. Comment alle-vous ? Il n'ya pas de quoi. The only other French I know would be directed toward a woman.

Hi,

I'm Tristan and I from the North West of France. I am 17.
I love Charger 68' and 69'. All in yellow .

In few years, I will want to buy a 68' or 69' Charger.

I will have to spend how much for a Charger that drives but where there are things to redo and with a V8 and a transmission, matching numbers or not. Like this :

7kcem8.jpg

Welcome from nouvelle-Zélande :lol:

Hi, I know you’re not ready to purchase, but here’s a pretty solid Charger to give you an idea what they’re going for now.

Last edited:
I think it's banned because he said how he f*ck ( i don't know other way to say that ) a woman.
I get it.....my high school French is a bit rusty (but not as rusty as some non-rusty cars & parts I see advertised here), but I get the gist of where those lyrics are going. :lol:

I think loosely translated he wants to get inside her. :bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

A good place to look is Facebook Marketplace, if you are on Facebook. There are probably more cars advertised there than there are on Craigslist. When you do a search on Marketplace, you can pick a city and search with a 500 mile radius. Changing the city you are searching from will change the 1000 mile diameter search area. With just a few searches, you can cover the entire USA. Then to search Canada, you can do the same using Canadian cities as the center of the search area.

The prices are going up on all Mopar's. You are into restoring one then you will still pay a lot for anything now days. If you get a deal it will have to be restored and looking at the price of things have doubled since doing my runner. Upside of thirty thou. to restore a runner with a lot of sheet metal work and buying the interior door panels and things like that. Chargers are getting harder to find and costly. Even road runners are hard to find in any condition. Saw on Facebook market place a few 71-73 chargers. Price between 11 thou and 20 depending on what you are looking for. Welcome to the site and wish you the best of luck on the search.

I see old ads for Charger and the price don't really go up so it's cool because if I wait a couple of years the pric will ( in theory ) don't really go up.

And if I take a RoadRunner 68-70 ( 2 doors and hardtop), how much can cost this car ?
ALL road runners are 2 doors.....and price varies but they are a little more less than the Charger.
I see old ads for Charger and the price don't really go up so it's cool because if I wait a couple of years the pric will ( in theory ) don't really go up.
But the value of your money will be less regardless of if the price of the car stays the same....

Auto Transport Service
Back