• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

French Men

ALL road runners are 2 doors.....and price varies but they are a little more less than the Charger.

But the value of your money will be less regardless of if the price of the car stays the same....
Ok.
Yeah Euro fall a little bit but it's go up. So I hope in next year we go to 0.85€ / 1$. So it's has a big impact in my budget.

Ok.
Yeah Euro fall a little bit but it's go up. So I hope in next year we go to 0.85€ / 1$. So it's has a big impact in my budget.
Yeah, the dollar is going like like a bag of fleas. Food is nuts now and so is a lot of other things but at least we're getting a bit of a break on gas prices since oil is down.

But the value of your money will be less regardless of if the price of the car stays the same....
Also, in France, the price of old car go up very hardly. For an example, the Peugeot 205 GTI, our sport car in 80'-90' went from 500-1000€ 15 years ago at 15'000€ for normal copy and can go to 40'000€ for concours copy...
So, it's cool price of Charger don't go up.

Last edited:
Also, in France, the price of old car go up very hardly. For an example, the Peugeot 205 GTI, our sport car in 80'-90' went from 500-1000€ 15 years ago at 15'000€ for normal copy and can go to 40'000€ for concours copy...
So, it's cool price of Charger don't go up.
I really don't think Chargers are not going to go up even more.....they have always been popular and even more so these days.

When I say they don't go up even more, I want to say they don't take 20% in next 5 years.
Hard to say what's going to happen 5 years out....just like the stock market. I'm thinking like many others that the whole world is going to go into a recession within the next few years. I'm kinda surprised it hasn't happened already!

Hard to say what's going to happen 5 years out....just like the stock market. I'm thinking like many others that the whole world is going to go into a recession within the next few years. I'm kinda surprised it hasn't happened already!
I'm a noob in economy but if world will have a recession, Charger will cost less or more ? ( the only thing I want to know :lol: :lol: :lol: )

It has a 'Sure Grip Posi' in it....that's gotta add at least 10k$ to the price :lol:

Well if 1 is, I wouldn't bother looking any further....
Listing | AutoMarken

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 16-40-41 Listing AutoMarken.png

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 16-40-27 Listing AutoMarken.png

Scammers will generally gravitate to sites that are either not monitored, monitored poorly, or run by scammers themselves. This website is not a trustworthy place to buy from. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

Screenshot_20240308-054515_Opera.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back