• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FRONT STRUT ROD DONUTS

1964 b body

Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score
I do not know the technical name for the two rubber donuts used to sandwich the strut rod in the k member but I need 4 new ones and possible picture of the correct ones for my 64 Hemi Savoy. Once I know what the correct ones look like I will post in WTB. Thanks in advance.

OK thanks Mike. Got any suggestions as to where I can get a set?

OK thanks Mike. Got any suggestions as to where I can get a set?
That is a common part that didn't change much throughout the years. Any place that sells front end parts can get you some. Classic Industries or PST who are vendors here. NAPA and Rockauto as well.

Last edited:
No offence to Fran’s reply BUT why would you go through the hassles of Ebay/Paypal and shipping issues when Rockauto is such a breeze?!?

No offence to Fran’s reply BUT why would you go through the hassles of Ebay/Paypal and shipping issues when Rockauto is such a breeze?!?
Just to show what they look like. Those are different than on my 66. Those have a groove that fits in k member . As I said they are advertised as correct for 65. Bought a rebuild kit for my 65 and it came with ones like my 66. They didn't look right, the ebay ones I posted looked like they would fit better. Rock Auto maybe OK for larger orders, shipping on small orders high MO. Went to order spark plugs with shipping they cost more than parts store. Driving to part store costs money too so it's a wash I guess.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question. Will be delivered to me tuesday. B-Bodies community is the best!!

Auto Transport Service
Back