• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frustrated dad

My Dad passed when I was 12 , so I had no playbook to go by when I had kids. I was questioning myself all the time. “Am I doing this right or wrong”? My 2 cents,, small kids small problems, material **** is just that, tell them you love them and lastly,, enjoy the time when they’re young cause time goes by waaay to damn fast. Best of luck

My Dad passed when I was 12 , so I had no playbook to go by when I had kids. I was questioning myself all the time. “Am I doing this right or wrong”? My 2 cents,, small kids small problems, material **** is just that, tell them you love them and lastly,, enjoy the time when they’re young cause time goes by waaay to damn fast. Best of luck
Have I ever mentioned how much I covet that GTX of yours? :)
Oops, there I go sinnin' again....my bad.

Grate looking bunch. My wife and I now have Six grand children and form 6 month's too 15. Boy what a group. Love having them over for the Holiday's. Can spoil them and send them home LOL.

Auto Transport Service
Back