• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuel jug storage prices

bobs63wagon

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:02 AM
Reaction score
Started researching fuel jug holders and don't seem to find many bargains. I am going to use 2 single holders, one for each side of the trailer. Was surprised to see that even the plastic ones are almost $60 each. Not sure if anyone offers better prices than I am seeing. Have many things I need to purchase to organize my trailer, so trying to save where I can. Not sure if that's possible with todays prices. Thanks.

I built what is basically a box with plywood that holds my fuel jugs and is secured to the trailer. High enough that the jugs can't tip and snug enough they can't move around. I used 3/4 plywood and its been in the trailer 12 years now.

I built what is basically a box with plywood that holds my fuel jugs and is secured to the trailer. High enough that the jugs can't tip and snug enough they can't move around. I used 3/4 plywood and its been in the trailer 12 years now.
I sure am considering that also. Lumber may be up in price, but sure won't cost me $120 to $200 bucks to make.

Fortunately, mine was made from scrap pieces I had and just some drywall screws. All things I had on hand.

I snag the empty five gallon race gas cans out of the trash at the drags. I just ratchet strap them in the bed of the pickup, or to the side of the box truck.
I think I have around twenty now. Total cost, Zero.

Auto Transport Service
Back