• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fuel pump fittings

$10 fitting and $48 shipping lol. crazy! I'll try a couple of other places around here.
WOW! $48! I bought 25'of msd 8.5mm wire from a guy in Canada and he paid shipping. Didn't look to see what it cost to ship. Why $48 shipping, is there any way around it? Free trade yikes.

WOW! $48! I bought 25'of msd 8.5mm wire from a guy in Canada and he paid shipping. Didn't look to see what it cost to ship. Why $48 shipping, is there any way around it? Free trade yikes.

I order stuff from summit & jegs where the shipping is reasonably priced and quick. Some other places have high shipping prices unfortunately. It is what it is I guess. I can only imagine what the costs must be like overseas.

Sold a hemi intake to a guy in Sweden. He had a shipping company in NJ that had a container when filled it would be shipped to Sweden. Paid by the size of the box so I shipped it in the smallest box possible. Then when he would pickup the package the government would charge a duty fee. Manifold $100+ $25 shipping to NJ my charges. He paid from there. Think it was $250. Sent me a picture of his car 69 Charger with a Hemi, dual plug aluminum heads double dist drive and a tunnel ram with two Holley's on it. Street driven.

Anybody know what the cost is, through US mail, to send a small package, to Canada?
Maybe I'll check...hell, I'd do it...doubt that 90* fitting costs a buck.

Thanks Miller, but I'm sure I'll track one down here someplace. Just haven't found the right person or store yet.

Now if you'd send me one of those heater control valve seals...I'd be eternally grateful!

Seriously, no trouble. If you need it, let me know!
I'm in Napa all the time.

Auto Transport Service
Back