• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE FULLY REBUILT! NEVER FIRED! 1965 273-2 barrel engine $1950 Comes with $4300 receipt for rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleredcoffin

Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Never fired.Engine was fully rebuilt with new everything..Was going in a `65 Belvedere and owner went with a HEMI instead.Who wouldnt?.Never got installed or fired..Rebuilt in 2000.Sat in a Showroom/Office of a high end repair shop since in Lowell Massachusetts.Yes 23 years.Motor turns over by hand and has compression in the cylinders when rotating it .Even has new mechanical rocker arm assemblys.Carburator was rebuilt at same time of rebuild..New plugs,wires,cap,rotor,coal,points,air filter and oil filter not in picture.Was fully Balanced.Has new rod bolts all valves,bronze guides and hardware..I have included the receipt from 2000 that HESS machine and balancing billed out to the customer.Hess Machine has since closed..They where known thru out NEW ENGLAND and further doing stock to race engines as a top notch and VERY EXPENSIVE engine rebuild service that was located in FITCHBURG MASSACHUSETTS.If you have ever heard of HESS Machine you heard they did Excellent work and that you needed VERY deep pockets to have them work on your engine.!! What you see on receipt is what I have for documentation..Please dont hit me with indepth questions that only the builder would know.The receipt is pretty detailed and shows the caliber of work that was done to it in 2000.You come or have some come to my place in Keene NH.I will not locate a shipper,I will not crate it.I will not deliver it to a shipping company.I WILL LOAD IT IN YOUR truck or trailer.For whats been done to this engine and the proof its been done and what was charged,this is a gift price $1950! Firm.

DSC07318.JPG

DSC07319.JPG

DSC07320.JPG

DSC07321.JPG

DSC07322.JPG

DSC07323.JPG

DSC07304.JPG

DSC07334.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service