• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuseable link

68383GTS

Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
I got a new under hood harness for the 69 Bee. It has a pig tail that says fuseable link. Does this go to the battery? I guessI have to add my own fuse to the harness.

Last edited:
I got a new under hood harness for the 69 Bee. It has a pig tail that says fuseable link. Does this go to the battery? I guesd I have to add my own fuse to the harness.
My wiring diagram says it is a dark blue wire and the ring terminal goes to the stud on the starter relay, the same post the battery lead goes to. As it's name implies, it is the fuse, no extra required.
Tim

It goes to the lug on starter relay along with the other battery cable the smaller one of the two. The fuseable link is coming off the alternator. That’s how my 71 rr is setup up

Last edited:
Here are some wiring diagrams from a 69 Chrysler manual and a 71 Plymouth Manual. Hope this helps.

222CF1D1-4B6F-47F4-B286-D0CED34AB232.jpeg 3158B02B-A300-4373-A341-47F775F91D21.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back