• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FYI Layson's Phones

Rick@Laysons

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
Just an FYI.....

We are having "issues" with our phone system. We cannot answer any in-coming calls....and we are un-able to change our phone message from "After Hours" to "Open for Business".

So until this gets all worked out, we cannot accept any phone calls.

Hopefully resolved sooner rather than later......

Thanks,
Rick

Just an FYI.....

We are having "issues" with our phone system. We cannot answer any in-coming calls....and we are un-able to change our phone message from "After Hours" to "Open for Business".

So until this gets all worked out, we cannot accept any phone calls.

Hopefully resolved sooner rather than later......

Thanks,
Rick
VOIP?

Unplug that b**** and wait 45 seconds and plug 'er back in. And make sure you shake your fist at it when it is booting back up lol

Have no idea what VOIP is.......but this thing is really startin to p*ss me off royal.... :BangHead:

If you need money to pay the phone bill, stop by, I'll shake some pennies out of my piggy bank.

Have no idea what VOIP is.......but this thing is really startin to p*ss me off royal.... :BangHead:
Choot it . . .

Andy iPhone.jpg

:lol:

Oh......if I had a nail gun.......fun would be had!!!!

Somehow the problem was with the date/time settings that didn't allow us to change our voice messages.....we must've had a brief power outage that tripped all of our "modern phone tech".....so much for being so close to a gov't military base.....

Oh......if I had a nail gun.......fun would be had!!!!

Somehow the problem was with the date/time settings that didn't allow us to change our voice messages.....we must've had a brief power outage that tripped all of our "modern phone tech".....so much for being so close to a gov't military base.....
Sounds like an excuse to me... I dropped 89 cents from my pink piggy bank waiting for you. And no, I wasn't going to shatter it open with a hammer, either.

Auto Transport Service
Back