• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA4 Light Gunmetal Metallic/Winchester Grey.

72chrgrally

Local time
10:42 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys I tried over in the body and paint section and didn't get too far, I'll ash here.

I'm wondering if anyone has a modern base/clear paint formulation for this colour? I tried colour matching an original part but the spray out card isn't correct. Any help out there?

Hi 72chrgrally
I have the following off the base coat that I have on my 73. I believe silver frost metallic is the same as winchester
001.JPG

Thanks for the reply, GA4 is a bit lighter then silver frost though. Also I think silver frost was a new colour for '73.

This is what came up as the modern equivalent to the ’72 version of GA4 a few years back.
ga4.jpg
ga4-2.jpg
ga4-3.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys I tried over in the body and paint section and didn't get too far, I'll ash here.

I'm wondering if anyone has a modern base/clear paint formulation for this colour? I tried colour matching an original part but the spray out card isn't correct. Any help out there?
Chrysler code DT1489
Ditzler PPG 2314
Dupont 5245L, 5245A, 5245D

A4 Light Gunmetal - Hope that helps!

Auto Transport Service
Back