• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General Mayhem Clone // Floyds Mayhem Garage

Floyds Garage

Local time
2:42 AM
Reaction score
Whats up guys! I recently posted about my current Daytona project but wanted to share 68 General mayhem Clone I that I built and was recently on roadkill when Finnegan and Freiburger stopped by my house on the D100 episode!

on this video I walk through the process of what has been done to the 440 Motorhome powered 1968 Charger General Mayhem Clone so far.

And here is a cruising / thrashing video we made a few months back!

cool build thanks for sharing

good & very well done quality videos too
watching the 2nd one now

Cool build, cool video.
Watching this, really makes me scratch my head, why I bought a running, 90% rust free car in 2016, and instead of just driving it with the smashed 1/4, I started collecting parts, and still am not done with that 1/4!!!!!
(I do have new rims, tires and rebuilt front end, and brakes.)

Keep up good work!!!!!

A few updates on the General Mayhem Clone This summer the motor developed a rod knock so I parked it for awhile while I hunted down a new 440!

Just a couple weeks ago I finally found a RV 440 as a replacement... but it came with a whole RV that I had to buy with it haha

Adding windows to the General Mayhem clone, I know the original doesnt have windows but Id like to be able to drive it year round haha

Here is a shake down video I took just after I installed the new 440 motorhome engine into the general mayhem

What you have there is an upscale General Mayhem! Equipped with such luxuries as a real 68 Charger grille,and windows! cool car!

If you still have that motorhome chassis I could use some parts off of it like the front axle, wheels, disc brake assy.

Yours is way better than the original, that 68 looks awesome, am curious are you married? and if you are, what did your wife tell you when you do a burnout in the garage???

Auto Transport Service
Back