• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Gentle Ben" is Back! The rare 1966 Coronet 426 Street Wedge 4-Speed has a new owner

The 426 MW was made in 63, 64.
My personal speculation is the 426 street motors in 65, (66) were turquoise.

OK, then.

Another picture

69486.jpeg

Find specifically the 426 Street Wedge for 1966 not for 65 and not a 66 426 Hemi

I spent almost a year researching and digging into this car while me and my brother owned there was not one stone left unturned or any little bit of research that wasn’t done

The chart in the link does not mention the black 360 motors from 1979.

Not 100% sure what you’re going for with Sox and Martins blue Hemis since that was something they did.

So one engine was painted orange out all the motors Chrysler produced where are the other 426 street wedges that were put in 66 coronets i’m sorry, but I’m just not buying a 426 wedge with 516 heads terrible manifolds, and a small Carter AFB would be mind blowing in the performance world in 1966 there was only one orange monster that is a fact and it’s documented.

I thought the whole debacle was based on not knowing the history on the car?
The history of the car has been found out in the entirety
So one engine was painted orange out all the motors Chrysler produced where are the other 426 street wedges that were put in 66 coronets i’m sorry, but I’m just not buying a 426 wedge with 516 heads terrible manifolds, and a small Carter AFB would be mind blowing in the performance world in 1966 there was only one orange monster that is a fact and it’s documented.
It wasn’t just 1 engine painted orange as you just said the Hemi was also painted orange the 426s the Street Rams had was quoted to make the 375 horsepower that later 440s made and those 440s making the same power were orange

The history of the car has been found out in the entirety

It wasn’t just 1 engine painted orange as you just said the Hemi was also painted orange the 426s the Street Rams had was quoted to make the 375 horsepower that later 440s made and those 440s making the same power were orange
Ok so which 375hp 440s were orange?
66 , no, turquoise 365hp
67 no, turquoise first 375hp magnum
68 no, turquoise first 375hp w/ 906 heads
69! Orange. These are the ones you're referring to?

Auto Transport Service
Back