• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting closer.... first fire up

What part down south are you from big guy, also that thing sounds awesome have you got a tanker truck to follow you around

What part down south are you from big guy, also that thing sounds awesome have you got a tanker truck to follow you around
I’m from central Illinois. The “down south” is a reference to all the Chicago morons who think anything below I-80 is “down South” lol. Apparently they don’t get out much.
As for the tanker, it’s 92 octane pump gas and it’s everywhere around here. We’ll probably try out E85 next summer and see what we can do with that. If we really feel spunky, we’ll try some methanol.

You going to Friday Night Lights this coming Friday? They are having a trunk or treat thing for the kids...we will be there in the E body...
I’m waiting on a starter, alternator and a few other pieces. If I get time to fix it I’ll bring it up but it’s not looking promising.

It was good to hang out for a bit the other day and hear this beast run. I will have to swing by more often.

It was good to hang out for a bit the other day and hear this beast run. I will have to swing by more often.
Definitely. We tried to get it to cars-n-coffee. Ran out of gas on the way and the new alternator still killed the battery so it wouldn’t start. We did figure that part out and changed the wiring so that should be fixed. I still need to get a ground on the fuel sender so the gas gauge works.

Definitely. We tried to get it to cars-n-coffee. Ran out of gas on the way and the new alternator still killed the battery so it wouldn’t start. We did figure that part out and changed the wiring so that should be fixed. I still need to get a ground on the fuel sender so the gas gauge works.
I didnt go either...

Auto Transport Service
Back