• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting closer.... first fire up

If you didn't have oil pressure before with all that crankin, you do now!!!!!! Nice!

Can't wait to see it run after you work out all the bugs! 440'

Sounds like a beast. That is a LOT of stuff to hide behind the front bumper!
I've heard engines surge like that at times. Is it because they don't like to idle? They seem to run steady at higher rpms but the surging at idle has me curious.

Sounds like a beast. That is a LOT of stuff to hide behind the front bumper!
I've heard engines surge like that at times. Is it because they don't like to idle? They seem to run steady at higher rpms but the surging at idle has me curious.
In this case, it’s idling like that because I’m working the throttle with my hand because the dash is on the floor and in the way. It wouldn’t idle so I was trying to keep it alive. Once we get the tune dialed in, it should idle like a kitten.

Finished up the dash and added the laundry...

120C6D6A-A200-4A9B-B5FD-CAE0B490E4D1.jpeg C6CBD2E3-5AF1-4320-AAF3-32B9FF398CFC.jpeg

Over the top Mike!
CrAZY BeaSt.

sounds badass still :thumbsup:

dash is cool too

looks great overall

congrats

So when it its first road test? I gotta come over and see this ****!!! I also need to drop something off to you...

So when it its first road test? I gotta come over and see this ****!!! I also need to drop something off to you...
We still have a long way to go with the EFI. It won’t idle for some reason. It’s a lot to learn, big engine, 16 injectors, drive by wire, new software, etc.

We still have a long way to go with the EFI. It won’t idle for some reason. It’s a lot to learn, big engine, 16 injectors, drive by wire, new software, etc.
I know we talked about this but, i dont remember, how big is the motor and, you obviously havent dynoed the motor but, what kind of numbers are you hoping for when you take the car to dyno it?

Auto Transport Service
Back